Financial Planning and Wealth Management
Being a CPA financial planner, Susan is in a uniquely strong position to help you. The merging of tax and financial planning allows her to comprehensively view your entire finances. Her services include:
- Investment planning and monitoring
- General personal financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- College planning
- Tax consultation and preparation
Benefits of working with us:
- Fee-only services
- Access to institutional funds
- Investment strategies designed to reduce tax consequences
- Individually structured portfolios for each client
- Holistic approach in overall financial planning and wealth management
For investment advisory services, Susan works through her affiliation with Wealth Management LLC, a Nebraska LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.
For tax consulting and preparation, Susan practices as the Principal of Susan S. Yang, CPA,PC.
We will first explore your finances in a complimentary appointment. At its conclusion we will recommend the type of planning we think is appropriate for you and quote a fee.
Today, many families face the increasing challenge of providing their children with a quality college education without compromising their own financial future and retirement.
With her unique mix of expertise, Susan has helped many families in planning for college with a combination of financial aid, investment and tax strategies.
Typical work includes:
- Income tax management before and during college years
- Tax efficient asset repositioning
- Ways to save for college without negative impact on aid eligibility
- Strategies to maximize education tax credits and other tax incentives